Monday, September 29, 2008

Testimony

Keeping with the spirit of Fasting we also thought we might mention the option of bearing your testimony in church. Camden quickly replied "I don't think I have much of one." I encouraged him to listen to the testimonies given during the Sacrament meeting and write down three things that people bear testimony about. The very first testimony began with a person telling a story about people wearing purple clothing during the month of March to show they had made a sacrifice to a patron saint. After she sat down I noticed out of the corner of my eye Camden writing the number one and the word "clothing" after it. Troy and I both started laughing which is not recommended when your eight year old is trying to understand gospel principles ( he was embarrassed). Something to think about next time I go up to bare my testimony. What would a child write down that I testified about?

No comments: